Monday, October 31, 2011

CTPK project update

unfortunately this project started not so good, but i don”t give up and continue to F2...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





i know it”s not the best shape but i still believe that in F2 will pop-up some short-fins fish!
Best regards,
Liviu

This is new generation:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

a little bit better finnage, especially web reduction!

a new update:
[IMG]http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww13/livulik/CTPK%20Project/CTPK2M013.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww13/livulik/CTPK%20Project/CTPK2M012.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww13/livulik/CTPK%20Project/CTPK2M011.jpg[/IMG]
i hope this generation will help me to step forward in my project!
in short time i will post pictures with other males and females!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Livuli,
    I am happy my friend that you post a update. I think the male is really not the best, but you
    have a lot of potencial in the spawn. The female
    is really better, and in the F2 I hope you get
    better results. We all are looking for updates
    in the future. Special the F2 will be very
    interesting my friend.

    Greetings
    Axel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liviu,

    I think these fish are not a bad result for an CT x PK F1 at all. I think the F2 generation can be a big step forward. I am looking forward to see the results. Please keep us updated.

    Many greetings,

    Joep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liviu & Joep,
    I think the females are even better than the males in the most first spawns of CTPK.

    Greetings
    Axel

    ReplyDelete