Thursday, December 15, 2011

My CTPK Project.

 
                  X
           Dame: Marble PK                                                                                 Sire:Red CT
            (Biosfera, Mexico)                                                                             (unknown breeder)


  
A lot of work needed to the male fins at the opening, decreased membrane, and body in top line, because in my country is difficult to find good CT and it is difficult bring from other countries.
What we could salvage from this male are the rays, which are complemented by those of the female of the caudal fin, which branches once. The female comes from a line established, parents, siblings have the same features, I hope to complement the top line of the male, I hope marble, red, CT, PK and surprises. For this woman is that I am in this project, which intended to use in my HMPK line, but seeing the little trimmings, I decided to create a line of CTPK.



This is how Joep "BettaTerritory" takes its records, and I really like that's the way I use, I hope not to bother.

References/Credits:
Photographs:
Crhistian Felix.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Crhistian,
    thanks for your post and the upload of the pictures. The male have strong rays and the
    female looks like tha she can have ct geno
    inside. Have you any information about the
    backround and a successfull spawn of this
    pair? I hope we see updates in the future.

    Best regards
    Axel alias Dino47

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I know the problem to take the right pair to start with CTPK. But that is good. So everybody can find his own way with different results. Until yet we have not so much informations how it works to get good ctpk. we are all beginners, but I saw a lot of nice CTPK online, but mostly you get no informations about the working of the breeder. T think in the F1 you will have CT with PK geno. The CT will not have show quality, but you can work with them. I cross my fingers for a good result. ;)

    Greetings
    Axel

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks
    This hobby can get good results and sometimes bad results, as you say there are no records as to reach CTPK, so when we achieve will be a great satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, you get CT with PK geno, because PK is recessive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Crhistian,
    that was my idea to start with this blog. The quality of the start pair will be important, but not even a show quality pair will be good us breeding pair.

    I hope the other authors will show us her projects, too that we all learn more and more about CTPK.

    Greetings
    Axel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crhistian,
    have you any new information about the spawn of this pair? It will be great to see youngsters of them in a seperate thread.

    Greetings
    Axel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crhistian,
      what make your CTPK project. Have you a next
      generation of this project, or any news about
      this spawn? Hope you are fine?

      Best wishes
      Axel!

      Delete