Sunday, July 31, 2011

BT200311: My red CTPK project (F1)

Hi all,

Would like to share the first generation of my red CTPK project with you.

Sire: Red CT

(Patsayawan, Thailand)


x


Dame: Red HMPK
F1, BT051010
(BettaTerritory, The Netherlands)

Hier mal einige beispiele von die nachzuchten (F1):












Unfortunately some fish do show quite some curling, but I think these fish still have a nice potential to work further with. Within 1-2 months I hope to spawn some of these fish to obtain the F2 generation.

With kind regards from the Netherlands,

Joep van Esch
www.bettaterritory.nl

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joep,
    at first thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
    You took a nice pair for this project, and I think
    the F1 generation is really good. The membran
    reduction and the rays are very good. It is damage
    that you got the curling by the males in finnage.
    I hope for you that you get in the F2 the first
    with shortfins, and than without any curling. In
    the F1 specially the female is my absolut favorit.
    She shows the special caracters of your lines!

    Greetings
    Axel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joep,
    thank you very much for the two females of this spawn. They are really beautiful and I can´t wait
    to see whats come out when I cross them into my
    lines.

    Greetings
    Axel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joep,
    how it looks with updates? It will be great to see the other spawns in this blog, too. ;)

    Greetings
    Axel

    ReplyDelete