Monday, July 4, 2011

CTPK Show Standard

Hello friends,
I know that the IBC and Joep (Bettas4All Standard) works on a special standard for this
breeding form, and it will be great to have a standard, where we can find infos how a
perfect CTPK shall looks. What´s your opinion how looks a perfect CTPK. Until yet
I saw only one CTPK, where I can say, he looks a little bit like a perfect CTPK. The
breeder wasVoodoo from germany, but I don´t know if he breed this form in the moment.
The pictures is more than two years old!

Picture from Voodoo and from his spawn








4 comments:

  1. hi axel, it would be boring if someone already had the perfect ctpk. The fish on the picture looks very young, are you sure that it is no small ct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Boris,
    Iam not shure, but Chris post him us CTPK. Yesterday i visit the portal of IBC, if they post a trial version for ctpk class, but I found only the trial version for DTPK. I don´t know if Claire had success by her USA trip last month
    to integrade ctpk as own class in the standard.
    So I hope that we can work in Arcen with a special CTPK Standard. But this only possible when one more breeder registered CTPK. I cross
    my fingers and hope that.

    Greetings
    Axel alias Dino47

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Axel,

    I agree with Boris, to me this fish looks like a young longfinned CT and not a CTPK.

    I am happy to inform you that in the past months we have updated the Bettas4all standard. We also have included a standard for DTPK and CTPK. To view them please click here: http://www.bettas4all.nl/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=8215
    The 3D models of these fintypes are under construction and will be added as soon as possible, but I think the text gives you an idea what the ideal should look like.

    With kind regards from the Netherlands,

    Joep

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Joep,
    wow great news. I visited yesterday the ctpk
    standard and can say. You and your team make a
    great job. Now I hope that we had one more breeder
    in Arcen which shows ctpk, that the judge team
    can work with this new class standard.

    Best wishes
    Axel

    ReplyDelete