Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Important Infos

Hi Members,
all signed up members can write comments to each post in this blog. Members with
author status can write comments and they can make her own posts with pictures
for example. It will be great when all authors will post her CTPK lines and spawns
and share their pictures with us.
So we have in the future a lot of material for discussions and can help us with
experiances and ideas. I think we all have good chances to get CTPK in show
quality in the future. It is great to have you in this blog.

Greetings and luck for the future
Axel alias Dino47
Member of EHBBC & IBC



2 comments:

  1. Hi Axel,
    I`ve finally found the time to sign in your blog.
    Now I will go and read the articel.
    This site is very interesting! Next month, when I´m back from holidays, I will start a CTPK project too.
    I will keep you up to date.
    Best regards, Boris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Boris,
    that´s are great news. Hope we see than the start of your CTPK project here. I am happy to have you here,too.

    Greetings Axel

    ReplyDelete