Monday, May 21, 2012

Next plan (Dino47)

Hi all,
next weekend I start my next ctpk spawn. For this I take no sibblings.
The male will be from Jamie. This male is a brother of the 1st place
in Frechen, and from his RoyalBlue CTPK
The female will be a F1 from one of my own spawns. Based father
a steelblue PK (CT geno) from Markus Bache (Germany) and
a copper CTPK female which was F3 from my own spawn.

My plan:
I will see if I get on this way better reduction in the caudal fin, and hope
short Anal fins like this male with better reduction between the rays.

male F1 Breeder: James King (Tschech.)

female F3 own spawn

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi nazbetta,
      welcome to this blog and thanks for your comment. I think this combination have a lot of potencial, and I hope to get 100% shortfins.

      Greetings Axel

      Delete
  2. Today I leave them together. The male build his bubble
    nest. Iam hopefull for this spawn.

    Greetings
    Axel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iam sad. The spawn was not successfull. The male
      eat the eggs. So I must wait to make it again.

      Greetings
      Axel

      Delete
  3. Dino is ther one way to send one pair male female ctpk from there to portugal?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rui,
      we have only transport agencies in germany for life
      animals which work for business people not for
      private. So I can send only by transshipper and he
      want a lot of money for this service. To send
      life fishes per normal post is not allowed.

      Greetings
      Axel

      Delete